Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome

I'm 27, with an R&D career in the automotive industry, I'm taking grad classes part-time for an MBA, and I'm getting married in a couple weeks. I'm at a time in my life where I want to stop drifting and want to take control of my direction, especially now that I will have someone else to be thinking about as well. I've been taking a cold hard look at my finances and where I am in life in general over the last year and figuring out where it is that I want to be. I want to take control over my personal finaces by setting goals and finding out more information. I've made a big step simply by acknowleding, (instead of ignoring or hiding from) my financial state and I've made a rough plan that seems to be working out pretty well so far. Going forward I want to find out more information and I've been following a lot of pf blogs and thought it might be a useful tool to start my own blog to track my progress and post information that I've come across.

No comments: